Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Seoul Podcast with Jennifer Young and Joe McPherson

When we first arrived in Korea I read a newspaper article by a guy named Joe McPherson, a chef here in Seoul. I liked his writing style and suspected there was more to this guy than just food-babble. I dropped him a note and he responded. He later asked me if I would be interested in being a guest on his radio show featured on the Seoul Podcast network. He seemed to think that it might be interesting to have a real, live food cop make an appearance. Also included was Jennifer Young who is smart as they come and a blast to BS with. Good people, both of them. We didn't do a great job of staying on the topic of nutrition; maybe it was the booze, maybe it was the late evening discussion, whatever. It's a pretty long listen but there are some real gems of drama, mystery, social injustice, menus from a dog restaurant, and a little bit of sexxy-time!
http://www.seoulpodcast.com/archives/126

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Stan! Listened to a little of the podcast and it was nice to hear your voice again. Miss you and Suz!

Julie

Jen said...

Glad you had fun-- I had fun, too. I can't wait to have you back. (I think you may have overstated my intellect, though...) :-)